Sunday, November 16, 2014

Nature Sketching...

 The morning was shared with
Nature Sketching group.



Using a uni-ball pen and pastel pencils, I focused on some
colorful fall leaves that I picked up a few days ago.


I very seldom use my pastel pencils, except for signing my pastel paintings, 
however I was inspired to get them out and use them today after
 attending the Compass Gallery opening this week 
at the Willamette Heritage Center,
 seeing talented artist Lori Wallace-Lloyd's illustrations
of birds and other animals of the Pacific Northwest.






2 comments:

  1. This looks great Debbie and thanks for the link.
    Happy Christmas and all the best for the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holidays to you Aislinn! I'm looking forward to joining you again for another morning of nature sketching.

    ReplyDelete