Sunday, June 14, 2015

A Birthday Art Day...

A bonus birthday celebration is spending time with art friends
on a beautiful summer day!
Starting the day with the
at 
"Mission Mill"


 Here is my morning sketch,

and the group with all of their art. 


 There was so many amazing sketches done 
of the many scenes around the property.

After the group finished up, I stayed to enjoy the 
grounds with my art sisters

Denise,
 Leslie,
 and Deanna.

I brought out my pastels
and enjoyed this quiet spot by the creek.


"Be In The Moment"
8 x 6" pastel


Gratitude!



Here is the studio vision board for June....
It seemed to be the appropriate name for
pastel painting from the day,
don't you think?

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful day in every way, including your gentle spirit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deanna....having you be a part of this special day made it complete!

      Delete