Sunday, November 8, 2015

Finding Your Voice....

I've been thinking a lot about
 this journey of
"finding your voice"
with having endless possibilities to explore.

With the seasons changing I also look forward to new chapters in life.
With these cooler, wet, gray days I find it a comfortable time to nestle in and do some reflecting. I don't mind the darker days. I have always found it to be inspiring for getting into projects and creating.

With pastels being my chosen medium I am enjoying the versatility of all that can be achieved with this dry pure pigment. I have been practicing some of what I have learned in the workshops that I had the pleasure of participating in this year. Between learning more about color from Marla Baggetta, trying chunky strokes...the suggestion of Stan Sperlak, and searching for my voice after studying with Jen Evenhus, there is a lot to process and practice.

timed study...9 x 12" pastel
So with all this in mind, I will venture forward in my 
Artfelt Journeys....

and note some important things on my vision board
to remind me as I come in and out of my studio each day.













No comments:

Post a Comment